UFC Greenville marks the return of the Octagon after a weekend off, bringing a great featherweight main event between Renato Moicano and “The Korean Zombie” Chan Sung Jung.
UFC Greenville takes place from the Bon Secours Wellness Arena in South Carolina and will be broadcast on ESPN+, with the prelims on ESPN 2.
The main event pits top-five featherweight Renato Moicano against former title challenger Chan Sung Jung, who is more affectionately known as The Korean Zombie.
The co-main event underwent a change, but may have improved as a result. Cody Stamann was originally set to face Rob Font, but Stamann pulled out and was replaced by the always entertaining John Lineker. Lineker and Font have fought once before, with Lineker winning by decision.
Also on the card, top flyweights Andrea “KGB” Lee and Montana De La Rosa will square off to enter the division’s title picture. Matt Wiman will return to the UFC after nearly five years on the shelf to take on Luis Pena. Lastly, top prospect Deron Winn will make his promotional debut against short-notice opponent Eric Spicely, who returns to the Octagon following a pair of first-round knockouts this year outside the promotion.
Check out the full results for UFC Greenville below, and click the links for an individualized recap of the selected fight.
- Chan Sung Jung def. Renato Moicano by TKO, Round 1, 0:58
- Randy Brown def. Bryan Barberena by TKO, Round 3, 2:54
- Andre Ewell def. Anderson Dos Santos by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-27)
- Andrea Lee def. Montana De La Rosa by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 39-28)
- Kevin Holland def. Alessio Di Chirico by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Dan Ige def. Kevin Aguilar by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-27)
- Ashley Yoder def. Syuri Kondo by unanimous decision (30-26, 30-25, 30-24)
- Luis Pena def. Matt Wiman by TKO, Round 3, 1:14
- Jairzinho Rozenstruik def. Allen Crowder by knockout, Round 1, 0:09
- Molly McCann de.f Ariane Lipski by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Deron Winn def. Eric Spicely by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)