It’s make or break time for the lightweights and featherweights at PFL 5 2019. With playoff spots on the line in Atlantic City, we have all the results and standings below.
PFL 5 2019 from the Ocean Casino Resort in Atlantic City, New Jersey, will see the entirety of the featherweight and lightweight divisions compete for playoff spots in their final regular-season appearances.
In the regular season, the fighters receive points that rank them come playoff time, in which the top eight of 12 competitors will be placed in a bracket to determine the division’s champion and million-dollar prize winner.
Fighters receive three points for a victory, one point for a draw, and zero points for a loss. Bonus points are given for stoppages: Three for a first-round finish, two for a second-round finish, and one for a third-round finish.
Below are the results from PFL 5 2019, followed by a live standings board that will be updated throughout the event. Follow the links to get a full recap of the fight.
Main Card Results
- Chris Wade def. Akhmet Aliev by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Lance Palmer def. Luis Rafael Laurentino by TKO (ground-and-pound), Round 3, 2:45
- Nate Andrews def. Rashid Magomedov by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Alex Gilpin def. Freddy Assuncao by technical submission (guillotine choke), Round 1, 2:08
- Jeremy Kennedy def. Steven Siler by unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Natan Schulte def. Jesse Ronson by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Andre Harrison vs. Movlid Khaybulaev results in a majority draw (29-28, 28-28, 28-28)
- Islam Mamedov def. Bao Yincang by TKO, Round 1, 3:32
- Alexandre de Almeida def. Peter Petties by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Loik Radzhabov def. Ylies Djiroun by unanimous decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27)
Below we’ll be updating the regular season standings based on PFL’s point system as the night goes on. Ramsey Nijem was unable to make weight and was removed from the card, leaving him on the brink of elimination after receiving a three-point walkover earlier this season. Nijem’s opponent, Natan Schulte, will now face the debuting Jesse Ronson, whose original opponent Carlao Silva also missed weight. Daniel Pineda also received a three-point walkover for his debut after Gadzhi Rabadanov missed weight.
- Natan Schulte – 9 Points
- Chris Wade – 6 Points
- Akhmed Aliev – 6 Points
- Ramsey Nijem – 3 Points
- Rashid Magomedov – 3 Points
- Islam Mamedov – 3 Points
- Loik Radzhabov – 3 Points
- Nate Andrews – 3 Points
- Carlao Silva – 0 Points
- Ylies Djiroun – 0 Points
- Bao Yincang – 0 Points
- Jesse Ronson – 0 Points
- Lance Palmer – 7 Points
- Movlid Khaybulaev – 7 Points
- Luis Rafael Laurentino – 6 Points
- Alex Gilpin – 6 Points
- Andre Harrison – 4 Points
- Gadzhi Rabadonov – 3 Points
- Daniel Pineda – 3 Points
- Alexandre Almeida – 3 Points
- Jeremy Kennedy – 3 Points
- Peter Petties – 0 Points
- Steven Siler – 0 Points
- Freddy Assuncao – 0 Points