Dublin, Ireland – Bellator’s welterweight champion Yaroslav Amosov will face interim champion Logan Storley at Bellator 291 in Dublin on Feb. 25th, according to the promotion.
Amosov (26-0) returns from fighting in Ukraine to take on Storley (14-1) in the main event of Bellator 291 Bellator announced on Tuesday.
The rematch comes over two years after Bellator 252 where Amosov won a split decision over Storley before defeating Douglas Lima at Bellator 260 to become the welterweight champion.
Originally set to take on Michael Venom Page in May, Amosov instead took up arms in defense of Ukraine when Russian invaded his homeland. Not much was heard from Amosov other than the occasional Instagram post.
Storley’s loss to Amosov is the only loss on his record. He went on to put together a 3-fight win streak including a split-decision victory over Page at Bellator 281 to become the interim champion.
Bouts already confirmed for Bellator 291 include:
- Yaroslav Amosov vs. Logan Storley (Title unification bout)
- Pedro Carvalho vs. Jeremy Kennedy
- Janay Harding vs. Sinead Kavanagh
- Oliver Enkamp vs. Luca Poclit
- Karl Moore vs. Maciej Rozanski
- Luca Lovine vs. Brian Moore
- Dmytrii Hrysenko vs. Daniele Scatizzi
- Piotr Niedzielski vs. Richie Smullen
- Mike Shipman vs. Charlie Ward
- Andy Manzolo vs. Norbert Novenji Jr
- Jena Bishop vs. Elina Kallionidou
Bellator 291 takes place at 3Arena in Dublin, Ireland on Saturday Feb. 25th.