An incredible welterweight match-up has been added to the UFC November 13 Fight Night.
MMA DNA was first to report the news that Miguel Baeza will fight Khaos Williams on November 13 at UFC Fight Night: Holloway vs. Rodríguez. Both fighters would confirm the booking on social media, with Williams writing, “I can’t wait for this one !!! On paper this will be my biggest test & if you truly know me. You know I love to be tested.”
Baeza (10-1) suffered his first professional loss in his last outing. At UFC Fight Night: Rozenstruik vs. Sakai, he lost a unanimous decision to Santiago Ponzinibbio in a front runner for Fight of the Year. “Caramel Thunder” had finished all three of his UFC opponents before his last loss.
Williams (12-2) got back into the win column in his last fight against Matthew Semelsberger at UFC on ESPN: The Korean Zombie vs. Ige, winning a unanimous decision. “The Ox Fighter” had a tremendous rookie year in 2020, winning Performance of the Night twice by knocking out Alex Morono in 27 seconds and Abdul Razak Alhassan in 30 seconds. He would end his year fighting fan-favorite Michel Pereira but lost a unanimous decision, snapping his eight-fight win streak.
UFC Fight Night: Holloway vs. Rodríguez will take place at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas, NV. No broadcast plan has been announced.
So far, the November 13 card features the following match-ups:
- Max Holloway vs. Yair Rodríguez
- Kevin Holland vs. Kyle Daukaus II
- Ovince Saint Preux vs. Philipe Lins
- Felicia Spencer vs. Leah Letson
- Cynthia Calvillo vs. Andrea Lee
- Lando Vannata vs. Tucker Lutz
- Ben Rothwell vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima
- Sean Woodson vs. Collin Anglin
- Eryk Anders vs. Roman Dolidze
- Julio Arce vs. Song Yadong
- Thiago Moisés vs. Joel Álvarez
- Kennedy Nzechukwu vs. Da Un Jung
- Danilo Marques vs. Jailton Almeida
- Miguel Baeza vs. Khaos Williams