ROC 69: Pyfer vs. Foster was live on Friday, September 13, 2019 in Atlantic City, New Jersey. The live results are below.
ROC 69: Pyfer vs. Foster was live from the Tropicana Showroom in Atlantic City, New Jersey. The event was broadcast live on UFC Fight Pass.
In the main event of the evening, undefeated prospect Joseph Pyfer (5-0) faced 22-fight veteran Matt Foster (10-12) for the vacant ROC middleweight title.
Pyfer turned professional in May of 2018 and has since won five bouts, finishing four of them. The 22-year-old made his ROC debut in their last event at ROC 68, finishing Elijah Gobllie Jr by second round technical knockout. Pyfer has also competed in other UFC Fight Pass promotions, like CES.
Foster on the other hand turned professional in 2011. The 34-year-old is a Bellator and Titan FC veteran who has fought tougher competition than Pyfer. This includes fighting current UFC light heavyweight Kennedy Nzechukwu, LFA middleweight Chris Harris and UFC middleweight Kevin Holland in Muay Thai. Most recently, Foster defeated Bubba Grant at heavyweight via unanimous decision back in June.
Also on the card is a featherweight contest as Matt Probin faces Tim Dooling, Roufusport’s Lirim Rufati also returns to action against Troy Green.
ROC 69: Pyfer vs. Foster Results:
- Joseph Pyfer def. Matt Foster via Technical Knockout (Ground and Pound), Round 1, 1:07 – for the vacant ROC middleweight title.
- Tim Dooling def. Matt Probin via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke), Round 3, 2:48
- Andrew Salas def. Anthony Facchini via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Troy Green def. Lirim Rufati via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Jimmy Lawson def. Edwin Smart via Technical Knockout (Ground and Pound), Round 2, 3:07
- Andrew Johnson def. Vilson Ndregjoni via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke), Round 3, 0:46
- Dylan Mantello def. Dennis Hughes via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Kealii Kanekoa def. Manny Flores via Knockout (Spinning Back Elbow + Punch), Round 1, 0:38
- Efren Escareno def. Mateo Maldonado via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)