The UFC Vegas 52 card later this month has seen several bouts added, per an updated line-up made available by official broadcaster ESPN.
Among the newly revealed match-ups, 2018 PFL heavyweight champ Philipe Lins will drop to light heavyweight, taking on Marcin Prachnio of Poland. For Lins (14-5), it will be his first time in action since June of 2020. In the nearly two years that have passed since a knockout loss at the hands of Tanner Boser, Lins saw several fights fall through, including scraps with Ovince St. Preux and Azamat Murzakanov.
Prachnio (15-5) started his UFC run on a three-fight skid, but has turned things around, winning his last two fights against Khalil Rountree Jr. and Ike Villanueva.
Also on the April 23 Fight Night card, Roman Kopylov (8-2) will enter the octagon for the third time, still in search of his first win. After dropping bouts to Karl Roberson and Albert Duraev, the middleweight will tackle Jordan “The Beverly Hills Ninja” Wright.
Wright (12-2) enters off a loss to Bruno Silva. He’s 2-2 through his four-fight UFC career thus far.
The full UFC Vegas 52 line-up, which takes place at the Apex in Las Vegas on April 23, 2022, currently includes the following match-ups:
- Amanda Lemos vs. Jessica Andrade
- Tanner Boser vs. Alexandr Romanov
- Clay Guida vs. Claudio Puelles
- Lando Vannata vs. Charles Jourdain
- Maycee Barber vs. Montana De La Rosa
- Sumudaerji vs. Manel Kape
- Preston Parsons vs. Louis Cosce
- Dwight Grant vs. Sergey Khandozhko
- Tyson Pedro vs. Ike Villanueva
- Aoriqileng vs. Cameron Else
- Dean Barry vs. Mike Jackson
- Marcin Prachnio vs. Philipe Lins
- Jordan Wright vs. Roman Kopylov