The UFC has made a late addition to its February 19, 2022 Fight Night event.
The promotion recently added a featherweight affair to the official card for UFC Vegas 48. That bout will see Gabriel Benitez (22-9) take on David Onama (8-1).
Both fighters will be looking to get back in the win column when they meet later this month.
Benitez last competed back in July, losing via TKO against Billy Quarantillo. “Moggly” is 1-3 in his last four fights, and in desperate need of a win to stay afloat in the featherweight waters. Benitez also saw a fight scratched last year after missing weight for a fight with Jonathan Martinez in May.
Onama will look to rebound from a loss in his promotional debut, which saw him lose a unanimous decision against Mason Jones.
The UFC’s February 19, 2022 event is headlined by a lightweight match-up between Rafael dos Anjos and Rafael Fiziev. The card has the following bouts attached:
- Rafael dos Anjos vs. Rafael Fiziev
- Johnny Walker vs. Jamahal Hill
- Julian Marquez vs. Kyle Daukaus
- Ilir Latifi vs. Alexander Romanov
- Jim Miller vs. Nikolas Motta
- Joaquin Buckley vs. Abdul Razak Alhassan
- Parker Porter vs. Alan Baudot
- Jonathan Pearce vs. Austin Lingo
- Mario Bautista vs. Khalid Taha
- Jessica-Rose Clark vs. Stephanie Egger
- Chas Skelly vs. Mark Striegl
- Diana Belbiţă vs. Gloria de Paula
- Chad Anheliger vs. Jesse Strader
- Gabriel Benítez vs. David Onama