James Wallace is a 9-2 prospect with fights in both Bellator and LFA thus far, and we got to know more about him.
- Nickname: Jesse
- Age: 26
- Height: 5’10″
- Weight Class: Lightweight
- Record: 9-2
- Win Streak: 4
- Method: 2 KO/TKO, 7 Submissions
- Miller Martial Arts and Fitness/ATT
- Lives in Warner Robins, Georgia
- Management: First Round Management
List of Accomplishments:
- Purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- SFC Professional Lightweight Champion
- Amateur V3 Lightweight Champion
- Amateur BFC Lightweight Champion
- Amateur ICC Lightweight Champion
- Amateur ICF Lightweight Champion
- What do you like to do outside of fighting?
Play Xbox and spend time with my wife and daughter.
- Favorite striking and grappling technique?
Striking is any form of uppercut, hook, or straight. Grappling is the triangle choke.
- Any MMA fighters that inspired you?
My first were Jason Mayhem Miller and Dustin Poirier.
- Favorite current fighter?
- Lion King or Toy Story?
- PlayStation or Xbox?
I have both but play Xbox more.
- Skittles or M&M’s?
- Favorite song?
Right now it’s Middle Child by J Cole.
- Favorite TV show?
- Favorite Movie?
- Cats or dogs?
Dogs all day.
When James Wallace was 14-years-old, a family friend in Steven Gaines got him into MMA and he’s trained in MMA and jiu-jitsu ever since. He played a various amount of sports growing up, but when he found MMA in the offseason he fell in love and focused solely on that. Wallace had a lengthy career as an amateur winning multiple titles, going 16-4 before switching to pro in 2015. Wallace has fought for regional promotions to big promotions like V3 Fights, LFA, and Bellator MMA.