Legacy Fighting Alliance returned for their 64th event on April 26, 2019 in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The official results are below.
LFA 64 was live from the Sanford Pentagon in Sioux Falls, South Dakota on April 26, 2019.
In the main event, the vacant LFA lightweight title is up for grabs as top contenders Harvey Park (11-2) and Demarques Jackson (10-2) square off. The title was vacant after Austin Hubbard recently signed with the UFC. Park, has won back-to-back bouts, including a main event TKO victory over fellow prospect Jaleel Willis at LFA 58. Park’s last defeat came to the hands of the aforementioned Hubbard, via unanimous decision in his LFA debut at LFA 39. Meanwhile, Jackson is coming off three-straight wins, including two-first round finishes in LFA over Hamilton Ash and Bobby Lee, as well as a Bellator debut victory over Bryce Logan. Training out of Hard Knocks 365, Jackson will be looking to make six out of his last seven, with his only loss coming via split decision.
In the co-main event, The Ultimate Fighter and Dana White’s Tuesday Night Contender Series alum Jason Jackson faces off with short notice, 19-fight veteran Scott Futrell, who has fought in the likes of Bellator, Victory FC, Shamrock FC and King of the Cage. Jackson is coming off a knockout victory in his Bellator debut over Jordon Larson at Bellator 204. Jackson also trains out of Hard Knocks 365 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Meanwhile, Futrell will be looking to get back to winning ways after losing back-to-back contests – including a first-round submission loss to Bellator’s Mike Shipman at Bellator 210.
The card airs live on AXS TV.
LFA 64: Park vs. Jackson Results:
- Harvey Park def. Demarques Jackson by TKO (ground and pound), round 1, 4:58 – for the LFA lightweight championship
- Jason Jackson def. Scott Futrell by submission (arm-triangle choke), round 2, 4:07
- Bobby Lee def. Jordon Larson by submission (rear-naked choke), round 2, 4:35
- Bryce Logan def. Kenneth Glenn by split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Ryan Debelak def. Brian Peterson by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Tyler Ray def. Sam Garrett by submission (arm-triangle choke), round 2, 4:31
- Delfino Benitez def. Robiel Tesfaldet by split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Tyler Mathison def. Keith Phathaem by unanimous decision (30-26, 30-27, 30-27)
- Elliott Jurries def. Ricky Ortiz by TKO (referee stoppage), round 1, 2:26
- Abel Bubuli def. Colin Birzer by submission (triangle choke), round 1, 1:58