The PFL 11 weigh-ins went off without a hitch this afternoon, as all 14 fighters on the card made weight.
The PFL 11 weigh-ins took place this afternoon at the Wyndham New Yorker Hotel in New York City. All 14 fighters on the card stepped on the scale and made weight.
The headlining bout of the card (not the main event since PFL is referring to all the title fights as main events) is between breakout star Ray Cooper III and Magomed Magomedkerimov. Cooper tore through his four fights this year, knocking out all of his opponents including Jake Shields twice. Magomedkerimov was also undefeated in his four fights this year, and defeated UFC veteran Bojan Velickovic twice, once by knockout.
Also on the card at the midway point is a special bout including Olympic gold medalist Kayla Harrison. This will be Harrison’s third bout in PFL after submitting her first opponent, and knocking out her second. Harrison won the gold medal in judo for Team USA in both 2012 and 2016 and was 27-2 in her judo career. She will face Moriel Charneski, who comes into the bout with a 3-4 record. Charneski last fought just over a year ago, winning by second-round stoppage. Charneski has shared the cage with Rose Namajunas, Leah Letson, and Pam Sorenson in her career thus far.
The weigh-in results for PFL 11 are as follows:
- Welterweight Final: Ray Cooper III (169.6) vs. Magomed Magomedkerimov (169.8)
- Heavyweight Final: Philipe Lins (234.8) vs. Josh Copeland (257)
- Light Heavyweight Final: Vinny Magalhaes (204.2) vs. Sean O’Connell (204.2)
- Lightweight Special Bout: Kayla Harrison (155.2) vs. Moriel Charneski (155)
- Lightweight Final: Natan Schulte (154) vs. Rashid Magomedov (154)
- Featherweight Final: Steve Siler (144.8) vs. Lance Palmer (144.4)
- Middleweight Final: Abus Magomedov (184) vs. Louis Taylor (183.6)
PFL 11’s seven-fight card goes down tomorrow in the Hulu Theater inside Madison Square Garden. The event begins at 7:00 p.m. EST and will air on NBCSN.