Austin, TX – UFC lightweight Bobby Green has a willing dance partner at UFC Austin as Jalin Turner has stepped in for the injured Dan Hooker. The fight will be a three-round bout.
UFC CEO Dana White made the announcement on social media.
View this post on Instagram
Turner (13-7) steps into the co-main event bout riding a two-fight losing streak dropping decisions to Hooker and Mateusz Gamrot He’ll take on Green looking to snap the streak and get a big name on his resume.
Green (31-14-1) gets to stay on the UFC Austin card, albeit not in the main event, but gets a scrap nonetheless. He’ll enter the octagon in Austin on a two-fight win streak coming off a submission victory over Tony Ferguson and a knockout win over Grant Dawson.
Other fights on the card include:
- Beneil Dariush vs. Arman Tsarukyan
- Rob Font vs. Deiveson Figueiredo
- Sean Brady vs. Kelvin Gastelum
- Punahele Soriano vs. Dustin Stolzfus
- Khalil Rountree vs. Azamat Murzakanov
- Clay Guida vs. Joaquim Silva
- Miesha Tate vs. Julia Avila
- Cody Brundage vs. Zachary Reese
- Joe Solecki vs. Drakkar Klose
- Steve Garcia vs. Melquizael Costa
- Rodolfo Bellato vs. Ihor Potieria
- Wellington Turman vs. Jared Gooden
- Veronica Hardy vs. Jamey-Lyn Horth
UFC Austin takes place on Dec. 2nd in Austin, Texas.