One fight was lost during the UFC Vegas 67 weigh-in on Friday morning in Las Vegas.
Roughly one hour into Friday’s weigh-in window, UFC officials announced that due to “weight management issues,” women’s flyweight fighter Sijara Eubanks was off the card.
Eubanks had been scheduled to face Priscila Cachoeira at the event. The Brazilian had already successfully made weight for the fight.
It’s not the first struggle with weight for Sijara Eubanks, who notoriously missed out on a chance at fighting for the inaugural UFC women’s flyweight title due to a weight cut gone wrong. After suffering kidney failure ahead of The Ultimate Fighter 26 finale in 2017, Eubanks was pulled from the card and replaced by Roxanne Modafferi in a fight with Nicco Montano.
Eubanks also missed weight for UFC 230 in 2018, and again in her most recent outing, against Melissa Gatto in December of 2021.
UFC Vegas 67 moves forward with 11 fights at the Apex in Las Vegas on Saturday, January 14, 2023. The card now consists of:
- Sean Strickland vs. Nassourdine Imavov
- Dan Ige vs. Damon Jackson
- Punahele Soriano vs. Roman Kopylov
- Ketlen Vieira vs. Raquel Pennington
- Umar Nurmagomedov vs. Raoni Barcelos
- Javid Basharat vs. Mateus Mendonça
- Abdul Razak Alhassan vs. Claudio Ribeiro
- Mateusz Rębecki vs. Nick Fiore
- Allan Nascimento vs. Carlos Hernandez
- Daniel Argueta vs. Nick Aguirre
- Jimmy Flick vs. Charles Johnson