LFA 67: James vs. Martin is live from Branson, Missouri, on May 24, 2019. The live results are below.
LFA 67 returned from the Branson Convention Center in Branson, Missouri, on Friday night.
In the main event, heavyweights collide as Daniel James faces off with Patrick Martin. James, 37, holds an 8-3-1 record and is coming off a knockout victory over previously undefeated Calyn Hull last September. The Chicago native has won three of his last four bouts, all by finish. Meanwhile, Martin, 35, holds a 7-4 record and is coming off back-to-back first-round knockout victories. Most recently, Martin stopped Bryon Stevens 31 seconds into their heavyweight clash in February. The Des Moines, Iowa, native has won five of his last six, with his only loss coming to Calyn Hull (whose only loss is to the aforementioned James).
In the co-feature, a catchweight contest of 157 pounds takes place as Dakota Bush faces off with Jaleel Willis. The bout was supposed to be a lightweight contest, but Willis, a former welterweight, came in slightly heavy at 156.6-pounds. Bush made weight at 156. Bush, 24, is 3-1 in LFA with back-to-back submission wins over Patrick Rivera and Jordin Hinman. His only blemish is a decision loss to Bruce Logan from last April. Meanwhile, Willis is a former Bellator and WSOF competitor who is 1-2 in LFA. However, his only losses are to current UFC welterweight Kyle Stewart, and to current lightweight champion Harvey Park earlier this year.
Also on the card, Ken Beverly looks to rebound from an LFA debut loss and 6’4” featherweight TeeJay Britton returns.
LFA 67: James vs. Martin Live Results
- Daniel James def. Patrick Martin by TKO (Ground and Pound), Round 1, 4:45
- Jaleel Willis def. Dakota Bush by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- TJ Brown def. Kev Beverly by KO (Head Kick), Round 1, 1:45
- Solo Hatley Jr def. TeeJay Britton by KO (Left Straight), Round 1, 2:00
- Mike Breeden def. Chel Erwin-Davis by TKO (Body Shot), Round 3, 1:24
- Ronnie Lawrence def. Garrett Armfield by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Kyron Bowen def. Marco Hutch by Submission (Armbar), Round 2
- Bradley Toth def. Rance Foust by KO, Round 2
- Quinten Davidson def. David Hemphill by Unanimous Decision – amateur.
- Samuel Robinson def. Kyle Campbell TKO, Round 1 – amateur.
- Andy Rice def. Jaden Batson by Unanimous Decision – amateur.