Prior to the season finale at Madison Square Garden’s Hulu Theater, don’t miss a glimpse at all fighters from PFL 11 hitting the scales!
The PFL Championships are upon us. When PFL 11 goes down on New Year’s Eve in New York City, six champions will be crowned. Six winners will be a million dollars richer. It’s a high stakes affair, with everything all twelve men have worked for throughout the season on the line. And two women, as breakout star Kayla Harrison will appear as well, making her third trip to the PFL cage as she faces Moriel Charneski.
The card is a mixture of familiar faces — UFC vets Vinny Magalhaes and Sean O’Connell at light heavyweight, WSOF champ Lance Palmer at featherweight — and gems in the rough, most notably Ray Cooper III. Cooper may have taken over as the face of the promotion, picking up where Andre Harrison and Palmer left off.
We’re less than twenty-four hours away from the big night, with weigh-ins in the book! Check out a gallery of highlights below.
PFL 11 Weigh-In Results:
- Welterweight Final: Ray Cooper III (169.6) vs. Magomed Magomedkerimov (169.8)
- Heavyweight Final: Philipe Lins (234.8) vs. Josh Copeland (257)
- Light Heavyweight Final: Vinny Magalhaes (204.2) vs. Sean O’Connell (204.2)
- Lightweight Special Bout: Kayla Harrison (155.2) vs. Moriel Charneski (155)
- Lightweight Final: Natan Schulte (154) vs. Rashid Magomedov (154)
- Featherweight Final: Steve Siler (144.8) vs. Lance Palmer (144.4)
- Middleweight Final: Abus Magomedov (184) vs. Louis Taylor (183.6)