The UFC has announced the full line-up for its April 22 Fight Night card.
On Friday, promotion officials announced via press release multiple previously reported match-ups for the event, which will take place at the Apex in Las Vegas. Headlined by a heavyweight showdown between Sergei Pavlovich and Curtis Blaydes, the event will also feature the non-TUF debut of Mohammed Usman (8-2), brother of former UFC welterweight champion Kamaru.
Heavyweight Usman will take on Junior Tafa (4-0) at the event. Australia’s Tafa had been expected to make his promotional debut at UFC 284 in Perth, but after a change in opponents was himself forced out due to injury.
As is the case with Usman, Tafa also has a brother competing in the UFC, with Justin Tafa holding a 3-3 record in the heavyweight division.
In total, 15 fights were confirmed for the event by UFC officials on Friday, with the card breaking down as follows:
- Sergei Pavlovich vs. Curtis Blaydes
- Song Yadong vs. Ricky Simon
- Brad Tavares vs. Bruno Silva
- Jeremiah Wells vs. Matthew Semelsberger
- Bobby Green vs. Jared Gordon
- Iasmin Lucindo vs. Brogan Walker
- Caio Borralho vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk
- Rick Glenn vs. Christos Giagos
- Rani Yahya vs. Montel Jackson
- Karol Rosa vs. Norma Dumont
- Carlos Candelario vs. Rafael Estevam
- Mohammed Usman vs. Junior Tafa
- Francis Marshall vs. William Gomis
- Pricscila Cachoeira vs. Karine Silva
- Brady Hiestand vs. Batgerel Danaa