UFC 274 has had a last-minute addition.
Multiple sources, speaking on the condition of anonymity, have confirmed to Cageside Press that welterweight Andre Fialho will fight Cameron VanCamp at UFC 274 on May 7.
Fialho (15-4) is making a quick turnaround after knocking out Miguel Baeza earlier this month at UFC Fight Night: Luque vs. Muhammad 2. The 28-year made his UFC debut at UFC 270 in January and lost a hard-fought unanimous decision to Michel Pereira. Fialho told Cageside Press earlier this month that he wanted to fight six times in 2022, and if there was a spot on UFC 274, he wanted on. Well, he got it.
VanCamp (15-5-1) will finally be making his UFC debut. He was scheduled to make his UFC debut against Nikolas Motta last year at UFC Fight Night: Smith vs. Spann; however, the fight was scrapped. “The Invader” is riding a four-fight win streak coming into UFC 274.
UFC 274 is set to take place on May 7, 2022, at the Footprint Center in Phoenix, AZ. The following fights have been reported for the event to date:
- Charles Oliveira (c) vs. Justin Gaethje – for the UFC lightweight championship
- Rose Namajunas (c) vs. Carla Esparza – for the UFC women’s strawweight championship
- Michael Chandler vs. Tony Ferguson
- Shogun Rua vs. Ovince Saint Preux
- Cowboy Cerrone vs. Joe Lauzon
- Blagoy Ivanov vs. Marcos Rogério de Lima
- Macy Chiasson vs. Norma Dumont
- Randy Brown vs. Khaos Williams
- Francisco Trinaldo vs. Danny Roberts
- Brandon Royval vs. Matt Schnell
- Ariane Carnelossi vs. Lupita Godinez
- C.J. Vergara vs. Kleydson Rodrigues
- Journey Newson vs. Fernie Garcia
- Tracy Cortez vs. Melissa Gatto
- Andre Fialho vs. Cameron VanCamp