While not as disastrous as the PFL 2 weigh-ins, the PFL 3 weigh-ins had one hiccup, with UFC veteran Ronny Markes missing weight.
Ronny Markes, a five-time UFC veteran and a former middleweight, missed the 205-pound limit by over five pounds. It is not known yet if Sigi Pesaleli has elected to still fight Markes, but regardless, Pesaleli receives a base of three points in the standing for the walkover, like Ramsey Nijem at the last event. If the fight does still happen, Markes will be exempt from receiving any points in victory, while a stoppage will give Pesaleli bonus points on top of his base of three.
The ceremonial weigh-ins will take place at 4 p.m. EDT at the Nassau Coliseum. The event itself will also be at the Coliseum tomorrow night at 7 with the main card kicking off at 9. The prelims will be broadcast on ESPN, while the main card will be shown on ESPN+.
Official PFL 3 2019 Weigh-In Results:
- Light Heavyweight: Vinny Magalhaes (203.2) vs. Emiliano Sordi (205)
- Heavyweight: Kevin Tiller (263.4) vs. Muhammed DeReese (242.2)
- Heavyweight: Satoshi Ishii (240) vs. Zeke Tuini-Wily (259)
- Heavyweight: Jared Rosholt (251.2) vs. Denis Goltsov (242.6)
- Heavyweight: Valdrin Istrefi (248.2) vs. Ali Isaev (260.8)
- Light Heavyweight: Rakim Cleveland (204.8) vs. Viktor Nemkov (205)
- Light Heavyweight: Ronny Markes (211.8)* vs. Sigi Pesaleli (203.6)
- Light Heavyweight: Rashid Yusupov (204.8) vs. Mikhail Mokhnatkin (205.2)
- Heavyweight: Alex Nicholson (229.2) vs. Francimar Barroso (246.4)
- Light Heavyweight: Maxim Grishin (205.2) vs. Jordan Johnson (205.2)
- Heavyweight: Ante Delija (239.2) vs. Carl Seumanutafa (259.6)
- Light Heavyweight: Dan Spohn (204) vs. Bazigit Ataev (204.4)